Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nightmare

I cant get this horrible nightmare I had out of my head. It sits there and disturbs me while I'm trying to read, so maybe if I write it down, it will go away. This is what it was about:
I woke up in a big, old house,it wasn't mine. There were a bunch of people staying there that I didn't know, they all seemed crazy and deformed. I was trying to find my way out and everyone was talking about how I was trying to escape but they weren't talking about me (exactly), so it must have been that I was another person entirely. When I finally got out of this house I started running down a desolate dirt road. I knew everyone would be looking for me. I went to a school where everyone thought I was a student, and completely changed my looks. Everyone thought I was the son of one of the principles (even though I'm a girl). But he was really this horrible man that killed alot of people. He was poisoning the entire school and they were all getting sick and bleeding to death and dying. The man who people thought was my father was also very rich and could get away with anything he wanted because he had unlimited resources. I knew I had to stop him. I spend the rest of the dream running after him trying to stop him from poisoning and killing people and really it was just the most horrible dream. I hope writing about it will get it out of my head, even though if anyone reads this (probably not) they wont have any idea what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment