Saturday, September 12, 2009

can you say hot in 8 different languages?


yeah me neither...
When I was leaving blockbusters (I knowww, I didnt think they were around anymore either), I saw a 40% off coupon for a clothing website called Chadwicks.com My long love affair with newportnews.com is obvious, nearly 90% of everything I own comes from them. The serious awesomeness comes from the total i love everything factor of chadwicks.com, it was as if I designed everything on it. The prices are crazy awesome, my only sad is that their shoes are not in my hard to find size of 5. I can do a 5 1/2 if its a flat, but not even a lowly 5 1/2 to be found. So newportnews.com will always be my site for shoes, but chadwicks.com has some sexy cardis and pants so check it ooouuuut!

No comments:

Post a Comment