Monday, September 21, 2009

I will still remember you

So I found alot of old stuff today and last night. I was going thru my accessories drawer and i took everything out and at the bottom their were letters from people who used to be my friends. It is a sad and happy memory at the same time. I cried when I read the letter my other grandma sent me, she died when I was 15. I smiled when I read letters from my friend in poland, who was force drafted into the army of poland and I never heard from him again. He was my friend for quite along time when I was a kid. I read a letter from a boy I was friends with from 4th grade til I was about 11. It reminds me of some of the good times, but also reminds me of how alone I feel now. I wonder how my life might be if these people were still in my lives. I found a cd that mzos (polish friend) sent me, it has all this music from rammstein and other bands that I like, because of him I discovered and like these bands, so I'm happy I found it. I even found a letter from crystal from when I was like 14, when we were just beginning to be friends ,and she was my friend up until last month. That would probably be the longest friendship I ever had. I miss all these people with all my heart and they all took a piece of my heart with them when they left me, and part of me died each time. I still love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment